One of the simple ways for members to help us raise income is by donating high quality and value prizes which we can use to auction or raffle.
You may have something to donate yourself or you may be prepared to approach people you know. If so, please let our know by contacting Jon Zecharia in the Synagogue office.
Ideas for Auction Prizes
- Signed football, shirts or any other signed sports items/clothing (with letters of authenticity)
- Tickets to sporting events - football cup finals, Wimbledon, golf tournaments, grand prix racing etc.
- Overseas holidays, weekend breaks and flights - airline air miles are perfect
- Paintings or photographs
- Work experience for teenagers studying A Levels
- A special service such as a day at a health spa
Ideas for Raffle Prizes
- Retailer gift vouchers
- Champagne, boxes of wines and spirits
- Restaurant meals
- Cinema, theatre & concert tickets
- Beauty gift sets
- Theme park tickets and adventure days
- Electrical products (new)
- Why not even a car - let’s think BIG
If you have any other ideas that we could use to promote or attract interest in our events and fundraising activities please contact Jon by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Synagogue office on 020 7584 3953.